All About Me – Mrs. Moore All About Me – Mrs. Moore
Hello families and visitors,
thanks for stopping by…
My name is Mrs. Vicky Moore and this year is my 15th year of teaching. I job shared my position for 7 years so that I could spend most of the time raising my 2 wonderful children.
cool myspace layouts & Glitter Graphics
I love teaching and it is definitely one of my passions in life. It is such a blessing to go to school each day and see sweet faces smiling back at me.
I have a darling daughter that is 8 and in third grade, my sweet son is in first grade. They both attend my school which is really neat. My husband is so wonderful… he is a high school football coach and teaches PE as well.
We have a pug Bella, she is so much fun. When I am not teaching you can find me swimming laps, scrapbooking, running, church activities or hanging out with family or friends.
I obtained my B.A. in Psychology in 1993. I obtained my Master’s Degree in Education in 1999 and recently finished my CLAD certification. I attended Azusa Pacific University for both degrees. The biggest compliment anyone can give me is that I remind them of my mom. My precious mom who has gone to be with Jesus is dearly missed. It was an honor to be raised by her…how blessed I truly am…
Thank you so much for visiting my website.
I hope you find this site useful to you and thank you for your time in getting to know me better!! :0)
I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk
FUN FACTS ABOUT YOUR TEACHER:
* I was a nationally ranked competitive swimmer growing up for about 9 1/2 years.
* I attended the 1992 Summer Olympics with the Olympic chaplin in Barcelona, Spain while I was in college. I got to see fellow competitor Janet Evans swim.
* I have 3 older brothers.
* When I was studying to be a teacher I won a local radio contest and got a trip and a concert.
* When I was 4 years old I was a toy tester for Mattel – how cool is that?
* I’ve been to 43 of the 50 states.
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com